Question

Not playing any music

Userlevel 1
Soundcloud will not play any music when you click on a song as if you have no internet but I do. It hasn't been work for two days now since it updated. I've tried turning phone on and off, resetting the app and even deleting it but I'm still having the same problem.

18 replies

I'm having the same issue & have done the same troubleshooting. I've also deleted and redownloded the app and still no songs will play. Someone help - I need my music feels back
same issues but when i use soundcloud on my phone if i sign out i can play music on the app but if i stay signed in on my account i can't play music but can play music on my account on my laptop
Soundcloud will not play any music when you click on a song as if you have no internet but I do. It hasn't been work for two days now since it updated. I've tried turning phone on and off, resetting the app and even deleting it but I'm still having the same problem.
Same here. And when i push a song to play the time display starts to blink on and off. Strange.
i'm having the same problem 😞
I'm having the same problem, two days since i can't play anything on SoundCloud mobile
I am having same issue and say error link not supported
Same... please somebody sort this out.
It has something to do with the account
I used a different account and it works fine
But the account you were logged into while it updated gets fucked up for some reason
So it looks like we making new accounts until SoundCloud decides to fix this shit
Mine has been going on for 2 days
TILTED
Same issue 😡😡😡
I am having the same issue on my Iphone SE, tried restarting phone and deleting the app but still nothing. When the app is reinstalled I get a "Error, this link is not supported" message. VERY FRUSTRATING
got the same issue. It works only when signed out.
i use to have the same issue then i updated my phone system and haven't had an issue since, also keep track of your connection, and if you have full connection and everything is good then its possible its sound-clouds servers being overwhelmed by too many uploads at once or listeners, the last part is only theory.
Problem solved a week or two ago.
so any possible fixes or is this a wait a few months and see if it works then?
still broken - been months.
soundcloud is a monster failure
Guys just accept that Soundlcloud don't care about Customers and Community. No wonder they got financial problems ^^
Help meee I have same problem and I need meh songs!
If you are from outside the usa use vpn they implemented a region lock