Answered

Playlist not updated on iOS app

• 1 October 2018
  • 3 replies

When I change the order of tracks in a playlist via Web, these changes do not appear in iOS app. Last app updates and log off/on do not help. Please assist me to refresh my playlists on mobile phone.
Thanks
icon

Best answer by Navid 10 October 2018, 15:58

Hey there Oleksandr - for any issues relating to your profile I suggest you take a look at these articles from our Help Center.

If others are having issues it might be related to a caching issue on their end, please ask them to delete and re-install the app like you did and this should hopefully resolve it on their end as well!

Cheers,
Navid
View original

3 replies

Ok, uninstall app and install it back helps for me, but not a solution for my listeners.
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Hey there Oleksandr - for any issues relating to your profile I suggest you take a look at these articles from our Help Center.

If others are having issues it might be related to a caching issue on their end, please ask them to delete and re-install the app like you did and this should hopefully resolve it on their end as well!

Cheers,
Navid
Hello Navid,

Thank you for your reply. Actually you have forwarded me to Playlists troubleshooting and concluded that it's something wrong with my profile/iphone. Do you really think that you solved my issue??
I am really frustrated of soundcloud support, really.

Best regards,
Oleksandr