Solved

Playlists not updating automatically on the iOS app

Userlevel 1
All tracks are not showing up on my Iphone 5 via the Sound Cloud app. I have 96 tracks but less then half show up on my phone. Any ideas to correct.

110 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi KG42,

Thanks for posting. Are you referring to your playlist that isn't showing all tracks? If so, then this is something our mobile developers are currently looking into. We've received other reports about this being an issue.

I hope this'll soon be sorted. We'll update you here as soon as this is the case.

Thank you for hanging in there while we're working on a fix.

Cheers,
Mathis
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled The mobile app for iPhone won't load my entire playlist?.

I open one of my playlists and it seems that only 30 of my tracks load when i have 130 in the playlist
Userlevel 1
Thanks for getting back to me. Will wait patiently. As a work around because I love my sound cloud at the gym. I have "liked" all the music I want to listen to and list via the like tab.

KG
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
KG42 wrote:

Thanks for getting back to me. Will wait patiently. As a work around because I love my sound cloud at the gym. I have "liked" all the music I want to listen to and list via the like tab.

KG

Hey KG,

Thanks for your patience while we look into it. I just wanted to clarify one thing, are these your own uploaded tracks that are not showing up or tracks from other user's on the site?

Thanks again!
-Gina
Userlevel 1
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Playlist songs not playing in app.

Is there a limit to the number of songs allowed to be added per playlist? I can get the playlist to say there is 56 songs but I cannot access any songs past song number 50 unless I am on the actual website. Anyone have this same issue or know how to access these songs from the App
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi everyone,

Just a quick update on this - our developers are still looking into this. We'll update here once we get a heads up!

Cheers,
Mathis
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Alright, so that was a quick fix - we have just received a heads up from our mobile team that this has now been fixed. You@KG42,@emfox25,@user325257827, you should all see the full playlists again. If not so, please let us know here.

Thanks for your patience everyone, much appreciated!

Cheers,
Mathis
Userlevel 1
Works perfectly,
Thanks so much for your help and quick response. A model for customer service.

KG
I still have problems with my playlist on the soundcloud app for the Iphone (5C). I can't see all the tracks i have saved in my playlist. I have tried to update the app and even reinstalled the app. Still I got the same problem KG42 seems to have.

I really like the app and listen to music on it every day
Can you guys help me?
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
wikovantoever wrote:

I still have problems with my playlist on the soundcloud app for the Iphone (5C). I can't see all the tracks i have saved in my playlist. I have tried to update the app and even reinstalled the app. Still I got the same problem KG42 seems to have.

Can you guys help me?

Hey Wiko,

Are these your own tracks, other user's tracks? Public? Private? Are all the tracks still showing up if you look at your profile on a computer? I'll keep an eye out for your response!

Thanks for visiting the forum!
Gina
wikovantoever wrote:

Can you guys help me?

These are other users tracks. On my computer it works just fine, but on my mobile device I can't see all the tracks which I saved in a playlist I created.
wikovantoever wrote:

Can you guys help me?

same here. my entire playlists shows perfectly on my computer but only half show up when i open the playlist on my iPhone 5s
wikovantoever wrote:

Can you guys help me?

im having the same issue on my iphone 4
Userlevel 1
wikovantoever wrote:

Can you guys help me?

The issue of all tracks not showing in my playlist that was recently fixed is happening again. During my gym visit on Sunday morning I was prompted by the Sound Cloud app to enter my user name and pass word. Once entered only 30% of my play list was available.

Please help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi everyone,

Our sincere apologies, but it looks like the fix for this bug unfortunately didn't last too long 😞 Our mobile developers have been informed already and are looking into this.

Thanks for reporting this here - I'll make sure to post an update once we have news.

Cheers,
Mathis
Userlevel 1
Thanks for your help.
Experiencing the same problem on 5S, can only see about the first 50% of my songs on any given playlist. Has been this way for about a week now. Everything is fine when I stream off the website.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Jack Blaisdell wrote:

Experiencing the same problem on 5S, can only see about the first 50% of my songs on any given playlist. Has been this way for about a week now. Everything is fine when I stream off the website.

Hey Jack,

Thanks for letting us know. As Mathis explained above there was a fix and then the problem creeped back up. We are aware that a new fix needs to be pushed out. Our mobile engineers are working on this.

Thanks for your patience,
Gina
I'm also having this issue on my iPhone 6 on iOS 8.1 with the most current update of SoundCloud. It used to work fine then I noticed all the new songs I've been adding to my playlists haven't been showing up on my app and would always end at the same song for each playlist. Then one week they would randomly all pop back up and disappear again and now not at all but my list shows up fine on a desktop. Please Help!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Dee_Bee87 wrote:

I'm also having this issue on my iPhone 6 on iOS 8.1 with the most current update of SoundCloud. It used to work fine then I noticed all the new songs I've been adding to my playlists haven't been showing up on my app and would always end at the same song for each playlist. Then one week they would randomly all pop back up and disappear again and now not at all but my list shows up fine on a desktop. Please Help!

Hi Dee,

As mentioned before in this conversation, this is a known bug that our developers are working to fix asap. The bug does affect all users, i.e. once this is fixed on our end, it should work fine on your end as well.

We'll keep you updated here.

Cheers,
Mathis
Dee_Bee87 wrote:

mathis thanks bob supper man supper mod:)
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Dee_Bee87 wrote:

#flattered - thanks for the kind words memedim 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi everyone,

Here's a very quick update to make sure you all know we haven't forgotten about you. Investigation and building a fix for this continues - we've checked with the developers on our end and they are on it, but it can take a bit more time.

I'm hoping we can update everyone here super soon, but please bear with us while we're working on this.

Thanks, very much appreciated!

Cheers,
Mathis
it's long 😞 please i need my playlist !!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Naposounds wrote:

it's long 😞 please i need my playlist !!!

Hey Naposounds,

Hang tight. We're working on it!

-Gina