Solved

Playlists not updating automatically on the iOS app

Show first post

110 replies

Mathis wrote:

Alright, so that was a quick fix - we have just received a heads up from our mobile team that this has now been fixed. You@KG42,@emfox25,@user325257827, you should all see the full playlists again. If not so, please let us know here.

Thanks for your patience everyone, much appreciated!

Cheers,
Mathis

I still have this issue i added tracks from different users they all are public but my friends can't see them
Mathis wrote:

Hi KG42,

Thanks for posting. Are you referring to your playlist that isn't showing all tracks? If so, then this is something our mobile developers are currently looking into. We've received other reports about this being an issue.

I hope this'll soon be sorted. We'll update you here as soon as this is the case.

Thank you for hanging in there while we're working on a fix.

Cheers,
Mathis

I was having the same problem. All songs were on my tablet but wouldnt show up on my playlist on my iphone 6. I tried all the above and almost gave up, then I opened up the app on my tablet, and on my phone at the same time. On the tablet i just kinda clicked on one of the songs on the playlist, then went back and refreshed the play list and exited out. Looked down at my phone and all the songs were now on my playlist on my phone. I have NO idea what happend, but try opening it on both your phone and computer at same time and just kinda mess with stuff, refresh them , just see what happens. Idk how it happend but it did! Right as i was gona give up and re add all the songs to my phones app.
Mathis wrote:

Hi KG42,

Thanks for posting. Are you referring to your playlist that isn't showing all tracks? If so, then this is something our mobile developers are currently looking into. We've received other reports about this being an issue.

I hope this'll soon be sorted. We'll update you here as soon as this is the case.

Cheers,
Mathis

I have the same issue as well for my desktop and iPad mini 3. It won't sho all the tracks inhav saved in my playlists but they are all still there on my Samsung note 5 where I originally saved the tracks. My account is connected through my google account.
Cant see all tracks in mine android phone why ???
I found a solution. Use Google Chrome and just go to the mobile version of the site.

I have all my likes there.

Granted I have like 5K + but still. Changing phones and keeping the same accounts/number shouldn't have this issue. But it does.

I loaded up my app and sure enough a song I know I had liked I had to like again and it's the only one in my likes list. Kinda, funny.

But, not really.

It's been two + years and no fix yet? Can we just surmise that this will not be fixed. You can just stop with the arbitrary "We are still working on it, guys!!" posts.

We get it. Never gonna happen. Heh.

smh..
Mathis wrote:

Hi KG42,

Cheers,
Mathis

for all my playlists the maximum of 2 tracks are being shown and ive saved a good 20 songs maybe even more.
I have this problem on Android. Wasn't this posted as an issue 2 years ago? What gives?
Mathis wrote:

Alright, so that was a quick fix - we have just received a heads up from our mobile team that this has now been fixed. You@KG42,@emfox25,@user325257827, you should all see the full playlists again. If not so, please let us know here.

Thanks for your patience everyone, much appreciated!

Cheers,
Mathis

I have created playlists that do not show up on iPhone. Is there a limit to the number of playlists that will show in app? If yes, How do I reorder them to show more recent ones, not old ones?
This still happens on my 6S 3 years later.
OK GUYS!
If you're on iOS close the soundcloud app, then go to your settings and open the soundcloud settings. enable "Clean Database" and "Clean Image Cache". This should refresh all playlists when you open soundcloud. I tried adding and removing tracks from the playlist from my computer and it seems that the app on my phone now also updates the changes.

Worked for me, let me know if it did for you!