Question

Repeat a song on mobile app

How to repeat a song using mobile app on android? It doesn't show any icon for repeat

44 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi,

This feature currently only exists on our web browser version, not on mobile.
Hi,

Have you guys addressed this in the past month?
Hi, is there any timeline for when the 'repeat track' button will be made available for the ipad and android app? Please let me know. Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi, is there any timeline for when the 'repeat track' button will be made available for the ipad and android app? Please let me know. Thanks

Right now, there's no timeline for when this will be available. We'll be sure to let you know once it is available here on the Help Community though. 🙂
Userlevel 2
How can you guys expect anyone to pay $12.99 a month for sound cloud go when I can't even set an album to repeat on it? This is one of the most basic features of a music player and has been missing from your app for years and it's ridiculous.
How can you guys expect anyone to pay $12.99 a month for sound cloud go when I can't even set an album to repeat on it? This is one of the most basic features of a music player and has been missing from your app for years and it's ridiculous.

So f*cking true, I don't understand how it can be this hard to finally support this simple feature after all those years. It's a shame.

Right now, there's no timeline for when this will be available. We'll be sure to let you know once it is available here on the Help Community though. :-)
what's wrong with SoundCloud. You guys are so good when it comes to everything else but then you can't add a simple repeat button....
I am addicted to the music and when i want a dose of my favorite song like this:

https://soundcloud.com/mc-kogz/that-feeling-kogz-one?in=marjan-ter-elj/sets/positive-aussie-hip-hop

I nedd REPEAT like junkie needs a needle.
Userlevel 1
Not having a repeat button is actually insulting to all of your paying users. It's pure laziness and inexcusable. Sort yourselves out soundcloud!
Seriously, I'm good on paying $13/month if they're not going to have a repeat button. No Thanks!
SOUNDCLOUD! Please make a repeat feature available for us Users. It will be extremely convenient and less of a hassle for all of us. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make this happen.
Repeat, Repeat, Repeat, Repeat, Repeat...........I hope the point has been made. I'll be canceling next month if there's no update with that feature. I encourage everyone to join me.
Guys there IS a repeat function in the app. Click on the icon at the bottom that leads to the "Up next" tab. It looks like a bulleted list. On the top of this there is a repeat and a shuffle feature, you can set it to either repeat the playlist or the individual song along with shuffling it. Just look around for it yikes.
Guys there IS a repeat function in the app. Click on the icon at the bottom that leads to the "Up next" tab. It looks like a bulleted list. On the top of this there is a repeat and a shuffle feature, you can set it to either repeat the playlist or the individual song along with shuffling it. Just look around for it yikes.

lol nah fag. I'll be cancelling my SoundCloud plus next week if there's not a fucking repeat button.

lol nah fag. I'll be cancelling my SoundCloud plus next week if there's not a fucking repeat button.

He is right you know, by spamming the "Add up next button", you could get it to repeat however many times you want...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ArvTTBbJgIeWJsSnlNMHhIQjA
Seriously, I'm good on paying $13/month if they're not going to have a repeat button. No Thanks!
Yeah I Just Switched To TIDAL for 4.99 as a student the allow me to edit and repeat songs
Hi,

I ❤️ SoundCloud..more than happy to pay for my subscription, I don't want you guys going bankrupt. No SoundCloud = sadness but why no repeat button on mobile tho? It's elementary.
Soundcloud mobile not having a repeat button is actually extremely disappointing and makes me regret downloading it 😕
Wow! I knew the app was garbage but I forgot you removed the replay button years ago when you destroyed the app and started making people pay for an ad-free environment, including artists that already pay yearly (not to mention you have the gall to ask them to pay an extra $3 a month for Go and ask us to download Pulse both of which are unmitigated pieces of shi*t and garbage coding). I can't believe you make people pay a subscription service fee for an app that was free for almost 10 years and can't even ad a "replay" button.

He is completely right. There is a repeat button.
You're absolutely 100% wrong. On the iPhone, the ellipsis has three major options, add to playlist, start station, repost on SoundCloud. Unless they just added it this month, current iPhone users cannot replay.
There's no loop button for us ios users tho
I'm an iOS user and I NEED REPEAT
I need repeat function too 😞
Userlevel 1

Wow there actually is a repeat button for android mobile... if people had to look up how to find a freaking repeat button for a music player app, then you know you have a shittily designed interface that is not user-friendly.