Question

Repeat a song on mobile app

Show first post

44 replies

any reason why there isn't a repeat button on ios? it cant be that difficult to code.

wondering if they are afraid it will cut down their ad revenue......... :?:?:?
+1274692374693413659813695763475639475691376459347659137659734698
How can you guys expect anyone to pay $12.99 a month for sound cloud go when I can't even set an album to repeat on it? This is one of the most basic features of a music player and has been missing from your app for years and it's ridiculous.

It makes no sense. Then they tell you to use the Web Player when that shit has a boat load of problems itself like randomly skip songs, not loading songs. etc. etc. etc.

They should have shut down SoundCloud months ago
Hi,

This feature currently only exists on our web browser version, not on mobile.

How come after all this time you still don’t have this feature???
What is interesting is that I am as iOS developer can say that it's very simple to implement in terms of current UI and functionality, this is strange ....
What is interesting is that I am as iOS developer can say that it's very simple to implement in terms of current UI and functionality, this is strange ....
They get money from ads when changing songs so I think they will never add this button
Hi,
Everyone might want to check the latest iOS release (5.20.0). 😉 Happy holidays!
Graeme
Repeat button is available lmao
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mycloudplayers.mycloudplayer&hl=es_419 This app to solve this problem in Android
Apparently SoundCloud have no repeat option on this app.
You just have to manually set it back to that song or press shift + L
Cheers, https://bitmann.org
RELEASE FOR ANDROID!!! How you gonna add it for iOS but not android,really? Biased af iPhone users. Fix your shit soundcloud

How can you guys expect anyone to pay $12.99 a month for sound cloud go when I can't even set an album to repeat on it? This is one of the most basic features of a music player and has been missing from your app for years and it's ridiculous.So f*cking true, I don't understand how it can be this hard to finally support this simple feature after all those years. It's a shame.

SAME!!! I've been throwing the $$ every month for as long as I can remember, and now it's November 2018, and I still don't see the loop option available on the app?? Da fuk??
For Android app.. ios I don t know how

When can we expect a repeat button on the Google app (and iOS app as well)? Most of the time, I'm not using the web version that much, actually I'm not using my laptop as much as before.
Listen to your people, especially the ones that pay.
How to repeat a song using mobile app on android? It doesn't show any icon for repeat
There is a button all you need to do is press the 3 lines and on the top right corner of the tab there should be a circle button for loop
Guys there IS a repeat function in the app. Click on the icon at the bottom that leads to the "Up next" tab. It looks like a bulleted list. On the top of this there is a repeat and a shuffle feature, you can set it to either repeat the playlist or the individual song along with shuffling it. Just look around for it yikes.
Thanks, Larry!
Tap on the queue button then theres a loop button that lets you loop that one song. It works, i swear.
All the people saying that there's a loop button in ios - this only loops one track. I want to repeat the whole playlist! If I create a playlist that's several hours long of background music then I want the ability to just put it on and hit shuffle+repeat so I get a never-ending loop of study music.

This is a complete joke at this point, and soundcloud should be ashamed. Just let me tap the repeat icon a second time to disable single-track loop and loop the whole album/playlist instead!
The repeat icon has three functions in the android application.
1 - off
2 - repeat song
3 - repeat all

cycle through for your preference.
repeat song only from iOS