Question

Repeat a song on mobile app

How to repeat a song using mobile app on android? It doesn't show any icon for repeat

44 replies

Userlevel 2
How can you guys expect anyone to pay $12.99 a month for sound cloud go when I can't even set an album to repeat on it? This is one of the most basic features of a music player and has been missing from your app for years and it's ridiculous.
Userlevel 1
Guys there IS a repeat function in the app. Click on the icon at the bottom that leads to the "Up next" tab. It looks like a bulleted list. On the top of this there is a repeat and a shuffle feature, you can set it to either repeat the playlist or the individual song along with shuffling it. Just look around for it yikes.

Wow there actually is a repeat button for android mobile... if people had to look up how to find a freaking repeat button for a music player app, then you know you have a shittily designed interface that is not user-friendly.
Seriously, I'm good on paying $13/month if they're not going to have a repeat button. No Thanks!
Userlevel 1
Not having a repeat button is actually insulting to all of your paying users. It's pure laziness and inexcusable. Sort yourselves out soundcloud!
Hi, is there any timeline for when the 'repeat track' button will be made available for the ipad and android app? Please let me know. Thanks

Right now, there's no timeline for when this will be available. We'll be sure to let you know once it is available here on the Help Community though. :-)
what's wrong with SoundCloud. You guys are so good when it comes to everything else but then you can't add a simple repeat button....
any reason why there isn't a repeat button on ios? it cant be that difficult to code.

wondering if they are afraid it will cut down their ad revenue......... :?:?:?
Hi,

This feature currently only exists on our web browser version, not on mobile.

Have you guys addressed this in the past month?
Hi,

I ❤️ SoundCloud..more than happy to pay for my subscription, I don't want you guys going bankrupt. No SoundCloud = sadness but why no repeat button on mobile tho? It's elementary.
How can you guys expect anyone to pay $12.99 a month for sound cloud go when I can't even set an album to repeat on it? This is one of the most basic features of a music player and has been missing from your app for years and it's ridiculous.

So f*cking true, I don't understand how it can be this hard to finally support this simple feature after all those years. It's a shame.
Guys there IS a repeat function in the app. Click on the icon at the bottom that leads to the "Up next" tab. It looks like a bulleted list. On the top of this there is a repeat and a shuffle feature, you can set it to either repeat the playlist or the individual song along with shuffling it. Just look around for it yikes.
+1274692374693413659813695763475639475691376459347659137659734698
Hi,

How come after all this time you still don’t have this feature???
Thanks, Larry!
You're absolutely 100% wrong. On the iPhone, the ellipsis has three major options, add to playlist, start station, repost on SoundCloud. Unless they just added it this month, current iPhone users cannot replay.
There's no loop button for us ios users tho
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mycloudplayers.mycloudplayer&hl=es_419 This app to solve this problem in Android

lol nah fag. I'll be cancelling my SoundCloud plus next week if there's not a fucking repeat button.

He is right you know, by spamming the "Add up next button", you could get it to repeat however many times you want...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ArvTTBbJgIeWJsSnlNMHhIQjA
I am addicted to the music and when i want a dose of my favorite song like this:

https://soundcloud.com/mc-kogz/that-feeling-kogz-one?in=marjan-ter-elj/sets/positive-aussie-hip-hop

I nedd REPEAT like junkie needs a needle.
How to repeat a song using mobile app on android? It doesn't show any icon for repeat
There is a button all you need to do is press the 3 lines and on the top right corner of the tab there should be a circle button for loop
For Android app.. ios I don t know how

lol nah fag. I'll be cancelling my SoundCloud plus next week if there's not a fucking repeat button.
Hi,
Everyone might want to check the latest iOS release (5.20.0). 😉 Happy holidays!
Graeme
Repeat button is available lmao
I'm an iOS user and I NEED REPEAT
I need repeat function too 😞