Question

Repeat Button Gone

So I have no idea what happened but for the past few months I’ve been using the repeat button on SoundCloud for my music however yesterday the button completely disappeared from the UI and I have no idea why. Any help is appreciated.ture below is the UI I currently see. Before the repeat button was in between the share and additional options buttons.

2 replies

I came here to say the exact same thing. The repeat button has just stopped existing as of yesterday (the 20th of September, 2018) and I’m confused as well as unhappy . Has it been removed? If so, why? Was it an accident? And update? Why would anyone remove it? Seriously, after all the badgering and complainants about there not being one, why remove it? Not to mention the overwhelmingly positive reception of its long awaited implementation on mobile.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there to the two of you. Hmm, we've had an issue a few weeks back where the repeat button was not showing, however this was fixed in the meantime. If you're still not seeing the button, can you make sure you've installed the most recent version of the app, and restart both your app & device to see if this helps? If not, reinstalling (preferably with another restart of your device between deleting & re-downloading) might do the trick. Please note that if you have a SoundCloud Go/ SoundCloud Go+ subscription, you will need to re-download your content for offline listening.

Let the Community know how it went.

Cheers
Mathis