Answered

Sign in error via iOS App

Userlevel 1
Login - fertis.b@gmail.com / Haven't Signed In with Facebook/Google Account's!!!
Fix it!!!

Have tried all methods from this topic - https://soundcloudcommunity.com/trust-safety-229932/i-can-t-sign-in-to-my-account-on-my-phone-6652303 . They are usless for me.

Also I trying to Sign in from Android Phone, having same error - https://soundcloudcommunity.com/android-230073/sign-in-error-via-android-app-7408716 .

Access to the web version is fine.

Tags: Sign In Log In Error iOS Apple iPhone iPad SoundCloud
icon

Best answer by shaula sky 3 April 2018, 17:08

All the same, it gives an error. Don `t come in(
View original

14 replies

Up
+++
markzkirill@protonmail.com
Same issue
Userlevel 1
up.
The question is still relevant.
The question is still relevant. Same problem
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, sorry to hear that - if this issue persists, please make sure you're up to the latest version of the mobile app. If this is already the case, try deleting the app, restart your phone, then download it again (please note if you have a SoundCloud Go / Go+ subscription, you'll have to re-downloaded any content you have downloaded for offline listening. Sorry about that).

Hopefully, this will sort out any glitches. Let the community know how it went.

Cheers
Mathis
All the same, it gives an error. Don `t come in(
Deleted the application, overloaded, it still does not go
the problem is still there? Are you going to help us?
nothing works, as there was a problem, so it remained
why the problem is marked as solved?
Userlevel 1
Dear @Mathis!
Why problem is marked as solved, when it’s NOT! Deleting application, rebooting the phone, installing SoundCloud again does not helping! It’s not the solution!!!

Hi there,

Hmm, sorry to hear that - if this issue persists, please make sure you're up to the latest version of the mobile app. If this is already the case, try deleting the app, restart your phone, then download it again (please note if you have a SoundCloud Go / Go+ subscription, you'll have to re-downloaded any content you have downloaded for offline listening. Sorry about that).

Hopefully, this will sort out any glitches. Let the community know how it went.

Cheers
Mathis
Guys, i've solved the problem myself. I supposed that it might be a conflict between two accounts. So i checked my previous iphone - and yes, i had been logged in. I logged out and then i sucessfully logged in on my new device.

Hope it will help you too..
Same problem. I'm on an iPhone 6s. Latest iOS and latest sound cloud app (as of today 11.17.18). This issue has been happening for a month. I have uninstalled the app. Re-installed. Re-started my phone, created new passwords on the website, etc. Nothing seems to work at all!

Please SOUNDCLOUD, take a look at this issue!!
I have the same problem with my iPhone XR. I cannot sign into the app and have tried over and over, doing all the above with absolutely no luck.
Sundcloud support emailed me, after explaining that I cannot sign in successfully using the app, with a link:
“If necessary, you can also generate a password reset email by yourself ”here”

By clicking “here” and not changing my password (which I have changed twice now) is the ONLY way I can access my Soundcloud account on my iPhone XR. The app seems totally useless in trying to sign into it.