Solved

Sign in with iCloud account on desktop

First, this isn't my normal account. I usually use the mobile app, and have an account on that. I use an iPhone, and the account used on that is an iCloud account. Not an iCloud email, but the apple account. I can't find a way to sign in using that on desktop, since the only sign in methods are Facebook, Google+, and email. Is there any way for me to sign in on desktop using that account, or will I have to manually save every song from that account and buy Soundcloud Pro on this account as well?
icon

Best answer by James Hyder 5 February 2019, 07:44

Go to iCloud.com, at that point sign in and use your Apple ID (the one you use with iCloud). Adhere to the onscreen directions to check your personality by entering a code sent to a confided in gadget. You should check your personality along these lines to use any web application aside from Find My iPhone.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, iCloud does not function in a similar way as Facebook or Google+ do. Your iCloud account is tied to an email address, so you could sign up with that email address to SoundCloud (or change the email address you're currently using on your SoundCloud account. However, it will remain it's own SoundCloud account, with its unique password that you choose.
Go to iCloud.com, at that point sign in and use your Apple ID (the one you use with iCloud). Adhere to the onscreen directions to check your personality by entering a code sent to a confided in gadget. You should check your personality along these lines to use any web application aside from Find My iPhone.
James Hyder wrote:

Go to iCloud.com, at that point sign in and use your Apple ID (the one you use with iCloud). Adhere to the onscreen directions to check your personality by entering a code sent to a confided in gadget. You should check your personality along these lines to use any write my essay for me web application aside from Find My iPhone.

So far best solution for me. Thanks James.