Answered

Sign in with iCloud account on desktop

• 27 January 2019
  • 12 replies

First, this isn't my normal account. I usually use the mobile app, and have an account on that. I use an iPhone, and the account used on that is an iCloud account. Not an iCloud email, but the apple account. I can't find a way to sign in using that on desktop, since the only sign in methods are Facebook, Google+, and email. Is there any way for me to sign in on desktop using that account, or will I have to manually save every song from that account and buy Soundcloud Pro on this account as well?
icon

Best answer by James Hyder 5 February 2019, 07:44

Go to iCloud.com, at that point sign in and use your Apple ID (the one you use with iCloud). Adhere to the onscreen directions to check your personality by entering a code sent to a confided in gadget. You should check your personality along these lines to use any web application aside from Find My iPhone.
View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, iCloud does not function in a similar way as Facebook or Google+ do. Your iCloud account is tied to an email address, so you could sign up with that email address to SoundCloud (or change the email address you're currently using on your SoundCloud account. However, it will remain it's own SoundCloud account, with its unique password that you choose.
Go to iCloud.com, at that point sign in and use your Apple ID (the one you use with iCloud). Adhere to the onscreen directions to check your personality by entering a code sent to a confided in gadget. You should check your personality along these lines to use any web application aside from Find My iPhone.
Go to iCloud.com, at that point sign in and use your Apple ID (the one you use with iCloud). Adhere to the onscreen directions to check your personality by entering a code sent to a confided in gadget. You should check your personality along these lines to use any write my essay for me web application aside from Find My iPhone.

So far best solution for me. Thanks James.
Thanks for taking the time out and sharing with us this interetsing post. I like the way you write and presentinting your ideas and views. If you are interested why was mansa musa important you may use our professional help.
Wow, thanks guys, I had exactly the same problem and with the help of your advice from this thread, I was able to quickly deal with my problem. I just was able to learn more from you, thanks!
Wow, thanks guys, I had exactly the same problem and with the help of your advice from this thread, I was able to quickly deal with my problem. I just was able to learn more from you, thanks!
That's my thoughts as well. It's a rare occasion,when you find such detailed and helpful information. Thanks a lot for your help,I'll definitely recommend this website to my friends in case of similar trouble.
I was thinking about how can I save every song and should I do it manually. Thanks to you guys, now I have the answer.

Wow, thanks guys, I had exactly the same problem and with the help of your advice from this thread, I was able to quickly deal with my problem. I just was able to learn more from you, thanks!That's my thoughts as well. It's a rare occasion,when you find such detailed and helpful information. Thanks a lot for your help,I'll definitely recommend this website to my friends in case of similar trouble.
I was thinking about how can I save every song and should I do it manually. Thanks to you guys, now I have the answer.

Guys you are doing a great thing helping people find the best way to spend their time. Listening songs not just at sound cloud but also at some playing websites could save you a lof of real money for your future purchases.
Of course listen good music is very important for relax. I also play online https://slots.io/ to gain some money and make myself happy
How can we sign with icloud account on Mobile? In my windows movie maker operating system at mobile it is not getting sign up option.
Sign in with iCloud account on desktop and sign out with your email on mobile

If you're signing in with the wrong email address in iCloud, you'll see an error that says something like this:

Unable to authenticate your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iTunes. Click here for help.

For other iOS 8 and 9 issues, read our troubleshooting guide.

If you're using your iPhone on the same iCloud account on a Mac or PC then you've probably already tried the steps above. You should see an error message on the top of iCloud:

Unable to authenticate the device with iTunes. Click here for help.

How to fix it on https://merkurapp.de

If the problem remains then you'll most likely need to fix it manually.

If you're signing in with the wrong email address, simply sign out of the Apple ID and sign in again with your email address on the same iCloud account you originally used to sign in. Sign in with your own email address to do the necessary manual fixing.

Apple said in an advisory on Nov 10 that it had removed the notification of iOS 8 and iTunes for Apple Watches 2.0, Macs with iMac models after November 12. Both versions had already received fixes for problems with logging out on the iPhone from previous versions, including an issue blocking the app from locking the device
Thank you guys, very interesting information, I learned a lot of new things for myself. Some answers can be found on https://oddstwister.com
Great! I finally found a website where I was helped to solve this problem. Thank you guys! Your community really benefits people.