Question

Sound is not clean while playing songs with App

• 29 August 2016
  • 5 replies

Listening to music through soundcloud with my phone is not much fun anymore. Since 3-4 months tracks don't sound clean anymore, when I use my phones speakers. But if I use headphones or connect my phone to other speakers the sound seams to be perfectly fine.
I re-installed the App more than once and it won't help.
I am running Version 2016.08.18 for Android. My Android-Version is 6.0.1 and my Cyanogen OS-Version is 13.1.1-ZNH2KAS2X1-bacon. Cyanogen was installed on my phone (OnePlus One) as bought it.
Really looking forward to get this issue solved.
Cheers

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Patrick,

Hmm, sorry to hear that. Even if you've tried to delete and reinstall the app before, have you applied our basic Android troubleshooting? Also, is this happening to all of the tracks that you're listening to, or only specific tracks?

If none of the steps help, you might want to consider joining our beta program.

Let us know if that helped.

Cheers
Mathis
Same problem here on all songs, a very low quality of the songs is streamed.
Got note 5 stock firmware not modified, thought it was my phones problem a reset to factory did not work
Yeah, I have a OnePlus One too and the sound quality sucks. Maybe something came in with an update that screwed it up.

The reason may be due to the old version of Soundcloud, currently the new version I find very nice and works well. I think this bug has been fixed in android app updates.
Hello I'm a ringtone maker on phone and share it on soundclound

The reason may be due to the old version of Soundcloud, currently the new version I find very nice and works well. I think this bug has been fixed in android app updates.
Hello I'm a ringtone maker on eduloh and share it on soundclound

Great advice, thank you my friend