Question

Soundcloud app keeps crashing

• 6 September 2017
  • 5 replies

So I like to use Soundcloud. Here's the problem when I type "[" the app on my phone freezes and crashes. I think this might be a bug. When is Soundcloud going to update again?

5 replies

My soundcloud also keeps crashing, although the problem is probably different.
After aprox. 30 min of playing the app just shuts down and (if in the app) locks my phone.

So i have the same question; when is the next update coming? 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

The bug with the [ is already known to our engineers and a fix is in the pipeline. I won't be able to provide an exact date for the next update though, but it should be out soon. @Thijs, I'd recommend to try and delete the app, restart your phone, then download the app again for a fresh start.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis
My soundcloud also keeps crashing, although the problem is probably different.
After aprox. 30 min of playing the app just shuts down and (if in the app) locks my phone.

So i have the same question; when is the next update coming? :)

My problem is identical to this and does not involve any typing or characters. I downloaded an update a few weeks ago I thought that helped but it just happened a few times again today. I'm using an Iphone SE with ios 11.1.2

I love SC but how do you expect people to use your service if the app doesn't actually let you play music?
Mine has the same problem but the crashes are random
I have the same problem, however, it applies to opening a persons profile. It could be my own profile, or it could be someone like Armin Van Buuren’s profile on my phone. No matter what, it crashes the app, and sets my music back.