Answered

SoundCloud App Not Working on iOS 11.2.1

• 10 January 2018
  • 2 replies

My iPhone 7 earlier was running iOS 10 and SoundCloud app was running absolutely smoooth. However today that I updated to iOS 11.2.1. now whenever I am trying to open the app it only is displaying a white blank screen at the startup and closing itself automatically after few seconds. Can anyone please help me fix it...
icon

Best answer by Garry Joshi 14 January 2018, 11:01

A quick update: I have been reading several forum discussing same issue with iOS 11.2.2. What I did is I uninstalled the Soundcloud app >> soft-reset my iphone >> reinstalled the app and voila! It's working just smooth once again
View original

2 replies

A quick update: I have been reading several forum discussing same issue with iOS 11.2.2. What I did is I uninstalled the Soundcloud app >> soft-reset my iphone >> reinstalled the app and voila! It's working just smooth once again
My iPhone 7 earlier was running iOS 10 and SoundCloud app was running absolutely smoooth. However today that I updated to iOS 11.2.1. now whenever I am trying to open the app it only is displaying a white blank screen at the startup and closing itself automatically after few seconds. Can anyone please help me fix it...

I had a similar problem with 12 and a reset all settings and a reload of the app as suggested worked