Answered

SoundCloud app on Apple watch

• 2 February 2017
  • 8 replies

Hi there,
Is the soundcloud-app stil compatible with the Apple watch?
If so, could someone be so kind and explain me how I can get it on?
Thanks!
icon

Best answer by Mathis 9 March 2017, 12:11

Hi there,

Really sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm afraid the app is no longer compatible. We'll keep you updated on the community if the mobile team investigates the possibility to bring it back, but it is currently not part of our roadmap 😕
View original

8 replies

I would really like to know too.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Really sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm afraid the app is no longer compatible. We'll keep you updated on the community if the mobile team investigates the possibility to bring it back, but it is currently not part of our roadmap 😕
Please bring it back!!!!!
I concur with Squire, Miriam Medina, and Kryptox.

It is of utmost importance that a Soundcloud app for the Apple Watch is developed and released via Agile methodology (to expedite the process effectively), yesterday.

There is literally nothing else in life that matters, in context, compared to this product—that must become a reality—within several minutes of my Reply to this thread.

In all utter and profound incomprehensible seriousness, I pay more for Soundcloud than I do for Apple Music (the worst product ever created). I'm not complaining, Soundcloud has changed my life. And many other's possibly. But like. Good change. Like. Super good.

Human consciousness is not capable of comprehending how good, or super good — but more good, better. How good life could be with a Soundcloud Apple Watch App. It's too good. It would break laws of physics, and tear through the very fabric of reality.

But really. An Apple Watch App. I'll learn X-Code and Swift and Metal and who cares what other painfully boring skillsets to make it myself. With no sleep. or pay.

It's all I think about all day. And night.

The pain.

What about Soundcloud Augmented Reality.

(this isn't a trolling post, I. really want the Apple Watch App. I haven't slept in a while. So no idea what I'm even writing right now.)

Thanks!
-Ben
What was the reason for dropping support?
Any update on when to expect the release of this....?

Thanks!!
Userlevel 1
Uh yeah hello where is the Apple Watch App for SoundCloud (WTF)!???

Just dropped $400 on this thing and can’t even listen to my music without the phone I already had? Just ridiculous.

I pay for the go membership! What’s that $16 a month total. Better spent on garbage apple music instead since it actually works on watch.

SoundCloud is odd music service out now.
Don’t need to pay for 2.

Get apple watch app back and might reconsider!
Userlevel 1
Hi there,

Really sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm afraid the app is no longer compatible. We'll keep you updated on the community if the mobile team investigates the possibility to bring it back, but it is currently not part of our roadmap :-/

DUDE THX BUT DO BETTER

Rediculous a top brqnd music service just drops support. How are you capitalizing your business? Are investors aware?