Answered

SoundCloud GO suggestions

• 1 June 2017
  • 1 reply

hey, avid user of soundcloud here, I wanted to post here to ask for a few more features to the mobile app that would really make it above and beyond and improve the overall experience of Soundcloud GO mobile users.

it's already very good, I have Soundcloud GO and I love the offline listening feature!

a few things but that I really would like to see in the app are:

- being able to see comments by the timestamp like on the pc version
- being able to view a list of the comments
- being able to see your own reposts on your soundcloud profile
- ability to delete your own playlists
- ability to change the cover photos of your playlists

if these were implemented I would be happy to pay even an increased price for Soundcloud GO, and I'm sure lots of others would agree! thank you.
icon

Best answer by Cindy Peterson Nuthin 5 25 July 2017, 09:53

Hello Fellow Avid User,

I came here specifically for the same thing — to post a couple suggestions for features I'd like to see... we have a few ideas in common :)

I found your post via Search: Suggestions. I also found a link to a Community Announcement post that will direct you to a handy contact form...

https://soundcloudcommunity.com/company-announcements-230058/about-your-feature-requests-feedback-6429673/index1.html#post6429673

(^Sorry if that doesn't auto-hyperlink)

From the post:
"If you have a great idea you’d like to share, please do not use the Help forum, which focuses on support and troubleshooting, and rather use the contact form."

... hence, the lack of any "Suggestion Box" kinda forum. So, good news :D

Note that 1,245 people simply replied to the post 😕 ... I suspect by and large their suggestions will go uncounted unless they followed up with an official request. There's a link right in the post for the contact form.

Hope this helps!
~cindy
View original

1 reply

Hello Fellow Avid User,

I came here specifically for the same thing — to post a couple suggestions for features I'd like to see... we have a few ideas in common :)

I found your post via Search: Suggestions. I also found a link to a Community Announcement post that will direct you to a handy contact form...

https://soundcloudcommunity.com/company-announcements-230058/about-your-feature-requests-feedback-6429673/index1.html#post6429673

(^Sorry if that doesn't auto-hyperlink)

From the post:
"If you have a great idea you’d like to share, please do not use the Help forum, which focuses on support and troubleshooting, and rather use the contact form."

... hence, the lack of any "Suggestion Box" kinda forum. So, good news :D

Note that 1,245 people simply replied to the post 😕 ... I suspect by and large their suggestions will go uncounted unless they followed up with an official request. There's a link right in the post for the contact form.

Hope this helps!
~cindy