Answered

Trouble with app opening/playing music

• 5 February 2018
  • 3 replies

Ever since the most recent updates of SoundCloud, I’ve been having extreme trouble with the app which is upsetting because I pay for this app every month and now Im hardly able to use it. When I try to open the app, it goes to the orange loading page with the SoundCloud emblem and will keep loading and do nothing else. I’ll wait and wait and wait and most of the time, it’ll either immediately close before loading or it will load my account, but when I go to click on a song to listen to, it will not load the song. It will load the previous song that was played and will not let me choose a different song to listen to. I also noticed, on the rare occasion that the app DOES work now, once I click on a song, I am only able to swipe to change songs and I am not able to go onto my list of likes and choose the song I want to listen to. I went into the app setting and saw there was a button that said troubleshooting. I noticed this code “909B98DB-5E5E-46F9-AEEF-F4C1D9208342” that said it was a troubleshooting identifier. I also tried to send out the diagnostics from the app but that unfortunately didn’t change anything. I am really starting to get annoyed and would love if someone could help me out.
icon

Best answer by TokeGod 6 February 2018, 00:52

yoo, I had the same issue with the loading icon remaining on the screen and the app doing nothing. I finally gave in and upgraded my ios, deleted the app, and then re-downloaded the app. It works perfectly now, but I don't know if I really had to upgrade my ios. Maybe try just deleting and re-downloading the app? If it doesn't work, maybe try what I did and upgrade your ios before re-downloading the app. Good luck friend!
View original

3 replies

yoo, I had the same issue with the loading icon remaining on the screen and the app doing nothing. I finally gave in and upgraded my ios, deleted the app, and then re-downloaded the app. It works perfectly now, but I don't know if I really had to upgrade my ios. Maybe try just deleting and re-downloading the app? If it doesn't work, maybe try what I did and upgrade your ios before re-downloading the app. Good luck friend!
yoo, I had the same issue with the loading icon remaining on the screen and the app doing nothing. I finally gave in and upgraded my ios, deleted the app, and then re-downloaded the app. It works perfectly now, but I don't know if I really had to upgrade my ios. Maybe try just deleting and re-downloading the app? If it doesn't work, maybe try what I did and upgrade your ios before re-downloading the app. Good luck friend
I know right. IDK what to do by the time it loads it takes forever to load the stream and search bar. It won't even play a track that I have offline