Question

Unable to login app on iOS.

• 29 January 2018
  • 8 replies

The SoundCloud App keeps telling me error when I try logging in. And I am putting in all the correct information. How do I fix this? I mostly use soundcloud on my phone and I am unable to use it because of this.

8 replies

I have the same problem. Can someone help?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, sorry to hear this. Can you please try and delete the app, restart your device to clear the app cache, then download the app again from the App store. Hopefully, any glitches from before will now be sorted out.
It worked. Thanks.
The app is crashing on startup upon updating my iPhone 7 to iOS 11.4. Please help!
So when I access SC it has me under some user name that I don't recognize. Then when I use my name it says sorry I don't see this acct. Some are saying they can access their acct. Now. I just did and still no avail. I can see my acct. can't access tried everything. This sucks! Anyone else having this similar issue or close?
The app is crashing on startup upon updating my iPhone 7 to iOS 11.4. Please help!

Update: As I uninstalled and reinstalled the SC app has been working normally once again 🙂

Ronny Sharma
Appvalley Vip Tutuapp Vip Tweakbox App
The question is if you log out every time you use it. If you do, don't log out keep it logged in.
kindly uninstall and reinstall the app, it will work.
tweakbox app