Why Not Have Fun Making Beats While On The Go?

• 9 October 2019
  • 0 replies

Here Are The Top Beat Making Apps For iPhones And iPads

• iMaschine 2
  • Garageband
  • Korg Gadget 2
  • iMPC
  • FL Studio Mobile
These are our top choices. However, if you were to go to the top choices listed under the app store for beat production, you will find a whole lot of apps that are just out there to try to take your money. Well, I cannot say that for sure since I have not tried them all, but I can tell you that they do not come from reputable sources that have already been in the music production game. That does not mean that they cannot make a nice app though, but for there to be a plethora of them on there, it just makes me believe that anyone that could make a app that could trigger a sound has decided to jump on the band wagon.

That is why I decided to write this article about making beats on your idevices. When you already know the reputable companies in the game for beat production, then you know what to look for when trying to get a good quality app to have fun with and also be able to actually use what you made in a real song. That’s right, some of these apps, if not all, will allow you to easily transfer the song you made onto your computer and add more things on top like instruments and vocals. That makes it more then just fun, it makes it not a waste of your time. You could literally tap out a multi platinum hit, all from your apple device.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!