Won’t let me like song tracks

• 19 January 2019
  • 6 replies

As soon as I like a song, it unlikes it. I read the policy for spamming and I wasn’t spamming any comments or likes, i was moving all of my songs from a playlist into a new playlist, and the policy I read about, about spamming it says I would be sent a email and I haven’t been, so what do I do?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

It looks like you had run into a block. Please see here for more info and to prevent further blocks in the future. The block has since been lifted by the system automatically, so you should be all set.
Won’t let me like a specific song either. Says liked and then I refresh likes and it disappears
It won’t allow me to like songs
Hi there,

It looks like you had run into a block. Please see here for more info and to prevent further blocks in the future. The block has since been lifted by the system automatically, so you should be all set.

My SoundCloud has also blocked me from using the like feature, but I have not received an email. Can you fix this?
It won’t let me like any song s when I was moving it from my playlist

Hello, i was just transfering songs from a song into a playlist and now it won’t let me like anymore of them