Behind closed doors

• 4 February 2019
  • 0 replies

Dear SoundCloud,
I am actually very honored to receive this invitation. Unfortunately I just saw this email. I wanted to thank you. SoundCloud has opened my eyes and ears to the underground rappers of the world, I wouldn't be here without SoundCloud. SoundCloud is the only music platform that I use. I am always on the hunt for new and exclusive artists that I want the world to see. This is only possible thanks to SoundCloud. I will keep streaming and spreading music daily. I would like to thank you for the opportunity of having the privilege of attending a production shoot and intimate concert, That probably would have been the time of my life I would gladly participate in future events. My intentions for SoundCloud are having a constant flow of different artists be heard and recognized. Either famous or underground, I have found life changing music on Soundcloud. This allows me to explore new artists then pass them on. I would gladly take up on your offer if so for a possible future invitation. I actually would be delighted to be for every reason.
-Cam O'Clair
On Thu, Jan 24, 2019, 1:25 PM SoundCloud wrote:
You're invited
You're invited
All your streaming has unlocked an exclusive opportunity. As a top listener on SoundCloud, we’re inviting you to be part of a production shoot and intimate concert on February 2 in Brooklyn featuring Flipp Dinero, Oshun, Happy Birthday Calvin and DNMO.
The showcase will be filmed as part of a campaign that supports the artists you love, so bring your energy. The more you’re feeling the music the more we’re feeling you, and you could be featured in future footage alongside your favorite artist.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!