Solved

Cigarettes by Juice Wrld

My ‘i’m emotionally unstable’ song, Cigarettes by Juice Wrld has been removed and this is more heartbreaking then the song itself. I have searched EVERYWHERE for this song, and I can’t tell you the feeling in my heart I had when this was on Soundcloud, it was amazing. I’m offically (and I cannot stress this enough) heartbroken
icon

Best answer by Mathis 25 April 2019, 14:16

Hi Lauren,

Sorry to hear that. If the track was removed, it might have been uploaded from an account other than the artist's own account, in which case this was probably due to copyright infringement. Or the artist / label / distributor had uploaded it, however decided to set it to private or delete it from their end. 😕

I wish I could do something to help, however this is unfortunately not in our control.

All the best
Mathis

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Lauren,

Sorry to hear that. If the track was removed, it might have been uploaded from an account other than the artist's own account, in which case this was probably due to copyright infringement. Or the artist / label / distributor had uploaded it, however decided to set it to private or delete it from their end. 😕

I wish I could do something to help, however this is unfortunately not in our control.

All the best
Mathis