How can I get my music heard by more?

• 30 September 2019
  • 2 replies

I have been told by people who have listened to my music, that I am definitely an above average producer and that I just need to have the right people hear it. I agree with them, and I know my instrumentals are fire, I put a lot of work into them and I enjoy listening to every single one, still. I'm fairly new on SoundCloud though and don't have a big following yet. How can I really get my music heard by more of the world? Is it really all in the tags? Will any of you listen to my beats and tell me what you think? Maybe if you think I'm good and you like a song, you would so kindly repost it on your page and follow me so you will know when my always improving new tracks come out. Do you know the "right person" that I am needing to hear my music? I have produced 100 tracks now and everyone of them are still virgins, meaning no one has ever put their lyrics onto any of them. I was not ready for that to happen yet, but now I believe it's time! Your time and input is greatly appreciated if you spend the time to check out my page and listen to my masterpieces 🙂 Thank you https://soundcloud.com/user-32288986

2 replies

I kno it takes a lot of promotions and u should Distribute from here also
Checc me out