Question

ReMix Radio a YouTube Channel is looking for remixes to use.

• 24 April 2017
  • 0 replies

Hey all,

I am looking for brilliant and creative content to upload to my channel on youtube. I am asking on behalf of ReMix Radio, if any of you would be open to let me use your music on my youtube channel. I am looking for anything related to the following genres, Pop, Dubstep, Trap, EDM, House and any remixes of the previous genres. In the near future I will expand into new channels with Jazz, Classical and Country. I want to add awareness to artists having a ruff time getting off there feet in the industry. The channel was created Apr 12, 2017, but I feel there is a opening for my channel in and around the other music channels on YT. The channel will be add free for as long as I can keep it that way. Any and all links you provide to promote yourself will be in the description below the video. ReMix Radio does not have much to offer in guaranteed views or increased exposure but I am doing my best to get this channel out there, if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Below I will place a link to the channel so if you want to get an idea of my goals. There will be changes in the future, but nothing dramatic.
www.youtube.com/channel/UC4tM2ywu_8IbNpL7YiXUyVQ

Thank you for your valued time.
Sincerely, Phil@ReMixRadio

0 replies

Be the first to reply!