Question

reposts from people I don't follow

• 26 March 2018
  • 9 replies

some godawful music is showing up on my stream from people I don't follow.

Can this be stopped?

Thanks

9 replies

block this users
Maybe put the profile links here so we can see if it looks like they are spamming.
Also, did you ever click on a link saying "Free Download" that then asked for your sign-in details?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Hungry Man,

Hmm, this should not be happening in the first place. I've made sure your Stream is rebuilt on our end for now. Be sure to check you don't have any apps connected that might be causing this. You can check that in your settings on a computer (mobile is not supported). https://soundcloud.com/settings

Cheers
Mathis
I can access on my website business supplies jobs in dubaibut nothing is loading nor sending messages nor loading pins .
been going on for over a year now... im suddenly following people that i wouldnt ever wanna follow. and god awful songs are showing up in my reposts and even my likes... ridiculous
Userlevel 4
......... im suddenly following people that i wouldnt ever wanna follow. and god awful songs are showing up in my reposts and even my likes... ridiculous
Can you post a few links so we can see if it looks like people who are paying for fake activity.
maybe some apps are causing this, could it be?
I continually have my account follow users and like tracks that I did not do. Occasionally even reposting tracks.

My connections to the account are solely the official Android app and the website. All my recently played tracks are correct. I sign into my account using Sign in with Google, from an account I'm fairly sure hasn't been compromised and I've changed the password on that account since this issue started.
block this user