Question

Some sort of overusage warning?

• 24 December 2018
  • 0 replies

So, like, I just got a laptop and I have been browsing and liking things for forever on this site in order to go through everything to then create my repertoire once I acquired said laptop. It took a long time to get to a place where I knew that I would be around trusted people and my beginning equipment investments would be 100% safe. So, now I'm spending all my free time re-listening to my likes and jumping through the download links hoops and now I'm being warned and lectured at by my musical paradise? I wanted to speak with someone. Then, I couldn't find any sort of "Contact Us" button to open a dialogue about the whole bit about me screwing with the "human touch" of SoundCloud. I am a human. I am downloading the things I like enmasse because I finally can. As I go through artists and already liked tracks, I am simultaneously stumbling on wonderful new content, too! Isn't this what SoundCloud is for? Where is the problem? Give me a few months and FINALLY I can post a mix, I gotta practice, yo!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!