Question

Song used in latest soundcloud "suggested tracks" ad commercial?

• 4 January 2017
  • 7 replies

Hello,

Funny I should say this but the advertisements usually start with the phrase "we know what you like to hear" while a song is playing in the background. I thought it was great, what is that song in your latest ad? I really would like to listen to the whole track

Regards,

Mike Eddie

7 replies

Hello,

Funny I should say this but the advertisements usually start with the phrase "we know what you like to hear" while a song is playing in the background. I thought it was great, what is that song in your latest ad? I really would like to listen to the whole track

Regards,

Mike Eddie

I just heard the ad and are wondering the same thing as you! Anyone have any idea?
yessss!! i'd also like to know.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

I did some research on this. The info I got was that this was an internal production, so it's unfortunately not available on SoundCloud 😕
Hopefully you guys still see this the song is called Angel by DJ fuzz
I know this is ages ago but I only heard the song recently, if the ad your talking about is the same one I’m thinking about check out the song DEADPOOL by Famous Dexter and the backing track for that song sounds almost identical to the track played in the SoundCloud ad (if we are thinking about the same ad. Hope this helps!! DEADPOOL - Famous Dexter
no i'm thinking of the ad that says "i don't mean to stare so hard at you"
The song that you’re thinking of is https://youtu.be/N0aZEfpBfQ0 k the kid