Question

what happened to the discover function on soundcloud?

• 7 December 2017
  • 8 replies

The function format has changed, and you can no longer find tracks similar to other tracks that you like - or have i missed something? Please assist. I loved that option - a lot of tracks similar to ones i've liked i also like... help.

8 replies

I agree with this user. The previous discover tab was useful and better than the current one. Could it be changed back or could there be an option implemented for users who prefer the old format? Thanks for your time.
Same for me. I miss the old way you could discover new songs. The new look doesn't make sense for me.

Thanks
I have to agree. The new discover functionality does not seem to change or even give me as many options for discovery as the old one. If you could bring back the old Discover view that would be a vast improvement. I can't see myself using Soundcloud as much with this changed behaviour..
Friggen hate the new discover tab buddy. Please give me the option to have the old music discovery! Legit the only thing I loved soundcloud for is now gone.
It's same for me... I miss this function. It was really great in my opinion. It shouldn't have been deleted.
Same for me. I miss the old way you could discover new songs. The new look doesn't make sense for me.

Thanks

This! pretty much.
me too , I want the old functionality back
i loved it
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, the discovery tab was not changed in its functionality, so I'm not sure what exactly you're referring to. If this remains an issue for you, please try to explain the issue in further detail, and maybe attach a screenshot that exemplifies what exactly is missing for you.

Cheers
Mathis