Question

Accidentally deleted playlist

• 5 October 2018
  • 5 replies

Hi, I accidentally deleted my favorite playlist "Electroindie" Which had over 150 songs and I miss it so much. Is there any way to recover my music please?
Thanks so much for any help!

5 replies

Dude, you are not able to get anyone to restore it, unfortunately, but I had that same thing to me. And in life, you only have a chance. And this an example of that. Much love from, me! And please donate to https://www.streamlabs.com/calmmymates Contact Me My Snapchat Is Arad234 I Love And Very Much AM In You're Situation And Having Nice Taste In Music Has Me Be More Joyous Of Life And I Lost It Forever But You Should Be Strong DUDE The SoundCloud Faculty Can Restore You're Playlist But It's Their Choice If They WAnt
Also If There Was A Glitch And You're Playlist Copied Thence You May Be Able To Get A More Of A Chance To Get You're Playlist Restored
I'm Trying To Reckon A Glitch With My Playlist Now LOL
I'm Trying To Reckon A Glitch With My Playlist Now LOL

I'm Trying To Reckon A Glitch With My Playlist Now LOLAlso If There Was A Glitch And You're Playlist Copied Thence You May Be Able To Get A More Of A Chance To Get You're Playlist Restored
I'm Trying To Reckon A Glitch With My Playlist Now LOLI'm Trying To Reckon A Glitch With My Playlist Now LOLAlso If There Was A Glitch And You're Playlist Copied Thence You May Be Able To Get A More Of A Chance To Get You're Playlist RestoredDude, you are not able to get anyone to restore it, unfortunately, but I had that same thing to me. And in life, you only have a chance. And this an example of that. Much love from, me! And please donate to https://www.streamlabs.com/calmmymates Contact Me My Snapchat Is Arad234 I Love And Very Much AM In You're Situation And Having Nice Taste In Music Has Me Be More Joyous Of Life And I Lost It Forever But You Should Be Strong DUDE The SoundCloud Faculty Can Restore You're Playlist But It's Their Choice If They WAnt