Question

Add to playlist (does not work)

• 2 November 2015
  • 5 replies

I do not work the application to add songs into playlists why?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi,

I am sorry but I could not understand your question. Are you not able to add to playlist on your mobile app or on a computer?

-Gina

Yes,
do not goes this function to add songs to the playlist (with all browsers etc.) ... you can solve this my problem?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Yes,
do not goes this function to add songs to the playlist (with all browsers etc.) ... you can solve this my problem?

Hi, please see here.

All the best
Mathis

Yes,

the problem persists Mathis,
It does not belong extensions or browser ....
Also because I own more profiles soundcloud and I do add to the playlist ....
only that account can not .... maybe it's a problem internal to profile ... you can see and resolve?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Yes,

Hi there,

Sorry about the late follow up with this. I've now looked into the details of your account in particular and it looks like our servers time out when trying to load your playlist information due to the fact that you have so many playlists, and a few of them are so large. The fact that you're saying this only occurs on this particular account stresses that fact.

Unfortunately there is little we can do at this point, but rest assured we're trying to improve this in the future.