Question

Addresses that provide the best ringtones for 2019

• 31 August 2019
  • 1 reply

Hello my friends!
I'm Bilian and I'm a ringtone collector around the world. Today, I would like to introduce to you the top 2 free and best websites and ringtone providers around the world below.
* First is the website with the largest number of ringtone users in the world, Zedge.net
- This is the address that provides the ringtone and also the mobile phone wallpaper. A different address is not it versatile!
* What is the site from the famous brand KlingeltoneKostenlos, an address that exclusively offers German ringtones in this country.
- not very special, but this is the address that many countries use to download ringtones for their devices, with two main formats: Mp3 and m4r suitable for Androi, Ios completely. free.
See more and can download the ringtones you want here "klingeltöne"
I think you will like this site the most because it is the best ringtone provider and user-oriented.

1 reply

I am also a fan of ringtones on mobile phones. The biggest ringtone page I know is Zedge, You can go there to download ringtones. But I know a few sites that offer new and high quality content, which is Ringtone123. I usually download music at these 2 addresses.