Question

All Songs starting at end of tracks

• 16 September 2015
  • 3 replies

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Ross,

Sorry, but I didn't understand your issue here, can you give me some more detail please?

-Gina
Hi Gina if you look at the picture every song i try to listen to starts at the end of it and only plays for about 10 seconds then jumps to the next song and does the same. I have tried resetting and i have uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing works. Thanks Ross
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Gina if you look at the picture every song i try to listen to starts at the end of it and only plays for about 10 seconds then jumps to the next song and does the same. I have tried resetting and i have uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing works. Thanks Ross
Hi there Ross,

Thank you for following up on this and for forwarding the screenshot. I've reached out to our mobile engineers about this and they confirmed that this is currently an issue that's affecting some users, so it doesn't seem to be limited to your device only.

They are currently looking into the issue and we're hoping to have a fix for this soon.

In the meantime, I'd recommend for you to join our Android beta - this way you'll get the most recent builds asap. Your can join here.

Thanks & all the best
Mathis