Answered

Browser "add-to-playlist" not working

EDIT - the 2 tabs showing "add to playlist/ make new one" - is showing now... I'm using the latest version of chrome, I tried reloading the tab before and it was still only allowing to create a new playlist....

When I click the three-dot-menu-button and then "add-to-playlist" - it comes up with a window asking me to add a playlist title, and I can't add the song to an existing playlist...

Soundcloud only allows you to have a playlist with one song in it? what's the point?
icon

Best answer by pushka 2 May 2017, 02:58

EDIT - the 2 tabs showing "add to playlist/ make new one" - is showing now... I'm using the latest version of chrome, I tried reloading the tab before and it was still only allowing to create a new playlist....
View original

9 replies

I have the same problem too : /
Yep me too, can't add to an existing playlist, or can't select an existing playlist to add another song to, which means I end up with 1 track on a playlist....this is very frustrating, tried with Chrome, IE and turned off adblockers, nothing seems to work. Any ideas anyone??
Had the issue on Chrome but resolved when using Firefox!
Same problem here. Anyone know how to fix this?
same problem here. tried every browser and trick in the book 😞
I have this problem too. In Firefox and Safari. OP posted a year ago and still no resolution on this???😠
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello everyone,

Our engineers have now been able to locate the root cause of this issue and have put a fix for this into place. It should now be possible to add tracks to your playlists again, and tracks that were in your playlists before should no longer disappear. Unfortunately, it was not possible to restore any tracks that have disappeared from a playlist due to this incident.

Our sincere apologies about the inconvenience and thank you for hanging in there.

All the best
Mathis
Hello everyone,

Our engineers have now been able to locate the root cause of this issue and have put a fix for this into place. It should now be possible to add tracks to your playlists again, and tracks that were in your playlists before should no longer disappear. Unfortunately, it was not possible to restore any tracks that have disappeared from a playlist due to this incident.

Our sincere apologies about the inconvenience and thank you for hanging in there.

All the best
Mathis

lol thats a lie