Question

Can't Add Audio files directly to Playlists

I go to my playlist. Click on the edit button, and usually I am sent to a screen that allows me to add audio files directly to that playlist and to move files up or down in my playlist. Now I am just sent to a screen that lets me change the Basic Info or Metadata.

10 replies

I am able to add them using Internet Explorer but not Google Chrome.
Userlevel 5
Badge
what about firefox or safari or opera? are your browsers all running the latest version? is flash at the latest version? have you tried to empty your browser cache/temp files?
Haven't tried firefox or safari. IE is working for some playlists, but not others. Seems to be happening at random. Cache/temp files were emptied this morning.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi,

If you hover your mouse over the number of the track order then your mouse turns into cross arrows, then you can grab and drop the tracks in the order you like.

Hope that helps!
Gina
When I click on the edit button while on the playlist, it keeps taking me to here when I'm using Chrome.

It doesn't even allow me to get to the edit screen for my playlist (where I can move/add tracks). I also tried in Firefox and have been getting the same thing. Also, IE was working hit & miss yesterday and allowing me to edit, and today it is not. All browsers keep taking me to the screen you see above.
Userlevel 5
Badge
what happens if you change the url to /edit instead of /edit-beta?
THAT WORKED! I wondered if there might be something like that I could try. I was going to look at the times that it worked to see if anything was different, but I erased my browser history while emptying my cookies, etc.! Thanks a lot for the help!!
Userlevel 5
Badge
nice! soundcloud still needs to look into this though if you click the edit button and it's still taking you to /edit-beta...
nice! soundcloud still needs to look into this though if you click the edit button and it's still taking you to /edit-beta...
Thing is, I've been a pro member for a year and a half. It's worked fine this whole time until yesterday.