Answered

Can’t like songs

• 24 January 2019
  • 11 replies

When I try to like a song the heart will flicker orange and then go back to being unliked. I really like SoundCloud and I don’t want to use a different streaming service but I also don’t want to move all 500 songs I liked to a playlist. Is their anyway to fix this? I’m using an iPhone 7plus
icon

Best answer by Mathis 30 July 2019, 18:33

Yep, it now works again for me on desktop! Thanks for the quick response.

Thanks so much for testing! "All clear" in that case. 🙌🏼 Thanks everyone!
View original

11 replies

The same thing happened to me on my pc only the heart wouldn't turn orange and then black it stayed black and i wasn't able to unlike or like i could only repost. on my iPhone Xr though i was able to like repost share basically do anything except post tracks. I was just wondering if anyone knows how to fix this.
Same for me. There seems to be multiple posts about this, so obviously this is a problem for many, or all, on desktop. I opened a ticket, but no answer yet. I presume they'll be working on the upload problem first, which is a more pressing matter.

One other thing I noticed: on my profile page that shows all my liked songs, they are still there, but they all have a grey heard instead of orange.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there,

We're currently experiencing technical difficulties, uploads are affected, and it looks like the liking feature might be affected as well. Our engineers are investigating.

Thanks for hanging in there.
Thanks Mathis!

Just to let you know, the liking feature seems to work on mobile however. Only desktop doesn't work for me.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Thanks Mathis!

Just to let you know, the liking feature seems to work on mobile however. Only desktop doesn't work for me.

@Vallain can you try again now? I wasn't able to reproduce from my end, however the reports from our users spoke a clear language. Our engineers have put a fix into place, so hopefully this will work again on your end as well.

I appreciate your assistance with this!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks so much for testing! "All clear" in that case. 🙌🏼 Thanks everyone!
My issue is with mobile. I'm on iPhone 8 and I just recent got the go+ subscription. For the last 2 days I haven't been able to heart or like any songs. It flickers very briefly and never saves.
Same issue with Android app. Any chance l can get it fixed ?
The heart will turn red when I click it, then immediately go away. On a Samsung Galaxy s10e. Please unblock me
Yeah I like a track and the orange heart went away every time