Question

Can't unlike a song

• 6 November 2015
  • 9 replies

I accidentally like a song called remember me by wiz khalifa with a girl on the front with a rainbow phone. I can't unlike the song it gives me an error every time.

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Justin,

I was only able to find a track that's called "Remember You" that features Wiz. Can you provide a link to the track that you cannot unlike please?

Cheers
Mathis
Hi Justin,

I was only able to find a track that's called "Remember You" that features Wiz. Can you provide a link to the track that you cannot unlike please?

Cheers
Mathis

Hi,

Im facing the same issue. Can you get rid of this track? I tried unliking it and it popped up right on top of my likes. Heres the link to it.

https://soundcloud.com/dubstep/tokyo-by-exist-elsewhere

TIA
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Justin,

Cheers
Mathis

Hi there,

Hmm, I'm having a hard time locating that track in your likes or on your Stream. If it is still there, please take a screenshot and sent it over.

Cheers
Mathis
Here you go

The Scroobius Pip song also can't be unliked. It's the first track in the screenshot.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
The Scroobius Pip song also can't be unliked. It's the first track in the screenshot.
Hi again,

Hmm, ok. When I'm looking at your likes from a computer's web browser, I actually do not see the Scroobious Pip track, so it looks like this might be an issue where your phone hasn't properly synced with our servers. (which is unfortunately something that our engineers continue to investigate, yet the issue is much more complex to fix than initially thought)

Can you try doing a hard refresh - pulling down on your Collection page until you see a spinning wheel - and see if your playlists show?

If this doesn't help, please try reinstalling the app and logging out and back in again.

Hope this helps.

All the best
Mathis
Alright. I'll try that! Thanks a ton!