cant add tracks to playlists

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there dnu,

Thank you for posting on the forum. I've heard about this being an issue from another user recently and I've forwarded this to the engineers to look into it.

Thanks for your patience while this is being looked into. If you have any further questions in the meantime, please do let us know.

Cheers
Mathis

66 replies

Userlevel 1
thanks for the answer ... would love for this to get fixed ❤
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Thanks for the support DNU!
Userlevel 1
noticed that if you press "add to playlist" just before the track ends,it works! the other playlists still dont load, just the first 5
Userlevel 1
this is not really solved 😕
this is not really solved :/
I have exacatly same problem 🙂 But little better is I can open 5 first playlists but that older 3 i cant open ...still running circle and nothing dont happend after 🙂 Yes nothing was solved wtf 😃
Hi support,
Still I can _t load playlist . I can _t add nothing to my playlists . Really fantastic support and help. Nothing was solved...just lies. Bye
I have the same problem and it is really frustrating!!!!
Userlevel 1
I have the same problem... 7 months later. Agree -- really frustrating. I'm a new user, who was excited about using soundcloud, but now it doesn't seem worth it. What's the point if I can't save my music? I've created a playlist and added songs to it. I closed the tab and later came back to soundcloud (like 30 seconds later) and tried to add a new song to the playlist, but it wasn't listed when I clicked "add to playlist" see picture:

I don't want to create a new playlist, I want to add to the playlist I already made!!!
Userlevel 1
I have the same problem... 7 months later. Agree -- really frustrating. I'm a new user, who was excited about using soundcloud, but now it doesn't seem worth it. What's the point if I can't save my music? I've created a playlist and added songs to it. I closed the tab and later came back to soundcloud (like 30 seconds later) and tried to add a new song to the playlist, but it wasn't listed when I clicked "add to playlist" see picture:

I don't want to create a new playlist, I want to add to the playlist I already made!!!

I was definitely logged in, because I could navigate to my profile page and edit the previously made playlist. There's just no way I can add new songs to it :(
This issue shouldn't be marked "solved."
This is still an issue . . . really frustrating. How can SC not have this fixed.
Yep, just signed up so I can find some new shit and make a playlist. Five songs in and I'm getting this exact same error. If this has been an issue for so long then it looks like I'm wasting my time
Hey, still facing the same issue. Just can't seem to add tracks to the existing playlist. Really hope this is corrected soon.

Thanks,
Patient SoundCloud user.
It is just unacceptable that this issue has been going on for almost a year! A lot of us are paying for this service and it is not operating properly and no-one seems to be taking appropriate steps the remedy this! smh.
Same here, I can add two tracks but after that... poof!, cant add anymore to my existing playlist, really annoying...
Yeah got this same shit what the fuck.
this is incredible, i haven't been using Soundcloud for about a year, one of the reasons of why i quit using this being the fact that i couldn't make a proper playlist. Here i am, one year after and this problem is still something unsolved. The tech department is a joke.
Oh no, whats happening, I cant deal!!

Same issue, what is this? Please fix it ASAP otherwise, what's the point???
Issue JUST started for us (ZEN GARAGE) today! Cannot add to playlist, asks to create a new playlist instead!
Still going on....
Just started to happen for me
same problem ...
Come on guys. Fix this already. How is this still a problem?
same here 😢
pls fix
I downloaded a song via "Free Download" link and is happening to me as well. The download link took me to an outside site (https://www.toneden.io/matoma-officia...). After authenticating and causing me to follow the artist this issue began.