Question

certain songs cut off on the moblie app ( i have an LG G3) but on the website the songs run just fine, any help ?

songs cutting of on mobile app

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi lowry123,

Thanks for reporting this. We've seen this issue reported before and have forwarded it to our engineers. They are currently investigating the issue ans we're hoping to solve this soon. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your patience with this.

Cheers
Mathis
Same phone same issue here
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Sherman,

Hang in there, we are working on a fix now.

-Gina
Cool, good luck 🙂
Similar issue here, an hour long mix gets cut to 57 seconds on my Galaxy 5, screenshot attached. Works fine in the browser, but it's persistent on my phone, I cleared the cache, rebooted, reinstalled multiple times, doesn't help.

Have the same problem, with 5-10% of songs at the moment. Running S6, friend has S5 and experiences the same problem persistently.
Bump. Uninstalled/rebooted. Same problem. Website works fine
I've had this problem on my mobile app (Android), and it appeared to go away when using a browser, but lately I've also had the same issue on PC, especially with songs that are new likes. It is yet to have happened for long mixes, interestingly enough
Me too, I've had to unlike a bunch of songs from my favorite uploaders until I find the songs full length.
Same issue here on LG G3 - tracks get cut after last update.

I have tried clearing all app data, uninstalling-installing-uninstalling-installing that has helped me in the past but no luck 😕

LG G3, I have the same issue. Occurs with almost every song, cut to 30 to 90 seconds even though the songs are over 4 minutes.
Any news?
all i've heard is that the engineers are aware of the problem and are working on a fix for it as we speak.
Same phone, but it seems to be a problem on Soundcloud in general these days.. Have the same issue on my mac, but also on iPad. So it occurs on all platforms - sadly.
30% of my songs, liked or reposted, have been affected by this bug.

I appreciate the software engineers' work, I'm looking forward to this fix
Hi lowry123,

Thanks for reporting this. We've seen this issue reported before and have forwarded it to our engineers. They are currently investigating the issue ans we're hoping to solve this soon. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your patience with this.

Cheers
Mathis

It's been fixed !!! I can finally enjoy my music again. Thanks to everyone involved.
Hi lowry123,

Cheers
Mathis

No yay 😞 I still have the issue. Will try app reinstall tonight