Answered

Chromecast Casting Issue

Hi guys,

Just wanted to report an issue. It seems like Soundcloud doesn't like casting to Google Chrome device (both Audiio and regular one) of the private tracks. Seems like the issue is both with the web player and the Android app.

Cheers,
Isa
icon

Best answer by EDM Nameless 30 January 2018, 21:15

Update: Issue resolved. Glad to use soundcloud again 🙂
View original

10 replies

Casting to Google devices isn't officially supported yet. Though a couple of official articles state that this feature is officially released, It is only available on Google home devices without voice commands.
Yes, I have the same issue.
I hope they will patch it soon since this is the only way I were able to cast to sonos.

So I hope staf members can confirm they are aware of this and working on it ?
Update: Issue resolved. Glad to use soundcloud again 🙂
Issue is back, so it's not resolved
Can also attest that the issue is back and Soundcloud is unable to cast with Vizio Smartcast. Is there any update on this?
It's been about a month and I can't cast Soundcloud to my Visio smart tv. It used to be as simple as connecting to the wifi and opening SC. Please fix. Always loyal
It's been about a month and I can't cast Soundcloud to my Visio smart tv. It used to be as simple as connecting to the wifi and opening SC. Please fix. Always loyal

I have the same problem
Do you guys have a solution?
Update: Issue resolved. Glad to use soundcloud again :)
Not resolved. Can you fix this?
I can also attest to this not working. SC plays for about 10 seconds then stops, never to return.
Please fix. Love this app