Answered

Delete Feature Deleted?

Back in January of 2017, you were able to delete songs from your playlist, but as of May 2017, I cannot delete songs from my playlist. The edit feature only edits the order in which the songs play normally, and pressing the three dots at the bottom right of the song I want removed no longer has a "Delete Song" button. I am using an android, is this a glitch or has SoundCloud just removed the button? Any time I want a song removed, I have to make a completely new playlist. I also don't want to have to edit it from a computer, because I don't always have access to one.

If the button was removed by SoundCloud, please add it back! It is very important to me and other users of this app.
icon

Best answer by bands r life 26 May 2017, 11:15

Press the three dots next to the number of tracks not the three dots next to the song , and it'll say edit playlists and you'll be able to delete the songs you don't want
View original

4 replies

Press the three dots next to the number of tracks not the three dots next to the song , and it'll say edit playlists and you'll be able to delete the songs you don't want
Hi, this top answer did not work for me. Also an android user, its May 2019. I have hit every 3 dot possible. I get delete playlist or edit playlist. Edit doesnt allow to delete, just rearrange the order. And I obviously am not wanting to delete my playlist. Anyone have any other ideas?
Thanks in advance!
I have the same problem
Can't delete