Question

DELETED TRACK RECOVERY LOVE DON'T CRY (SKELETONS REMIX) by Jonny Price

Hi all, one of my soon to be wife's favorite song has been removed from SoundCloud and seemingly the internet in general. Is there anyone out there that could point me in the right direction on how to recover this track for my fiancé?

14 replies

Hi all, one of my soon to be wife's favorite song has been removed from SoundCloud and seemingly the internet in general. Is there anyone out there that could point me in the right direction on how to recover this track for my fiancé?Hi Dan!
I just messaged you but want to make sure you see this 🙂 did Olivia ever send you a mp3 of the song? If you could email it to me as well that would be amazing

clpearson@wisc.edu
S

Dan

I have a mp3 file of the song! If you send me your email I can send it to you, it won't let me attach it to the comment.

Olivia
can I get in on this too? I absolutely love this song...Sportzlovr@hotmail.com
Any chance you could send this my way?? my email is a couple comments up

hello! Can any one help point me in the direction of how to get this song as well? I would really appreciate it. -Lindsey

Hi all, one of my soon to be wife's favorite song has been removed from SoundCloud and seemingly the internet in general. Is there anyone out there that could point me in the right direction on how to recover this track for my fiancé?Hi Dan!
I just messaged you but want to make sure you see this 🙂 did Olivia ever send you a mp3 of the song? If you could email it to me as well that would be amazing

clpearson@wisc.edu
S

Dan

I have a mp3 file of the song! If you send me your email I can send it to you, it won't let me attach it to the comment.

Olivia

hello! Can any one help point me in the direction of how to get this song as well? I would really appreciate it. -Lindsey

clpearson@wisc.edu
S

Dan

Olivia

Dan

Olivia

Could I get you to send it to me as well?

clpearson@wisc.edu
S

Dan

Olivia
Just forwarded on to you!!! Enjoy Sportslovr!

Any chance I could get this as well? My email is jtr2128@gmail.com

clpearson@wisc.edu
S

Dan

Olivia

Just forwarded on to you!!! Enjoy Sportslovr!

clpearson@wisc.edu

S

Dan

Olivia

Google is now paying $17000 to $22000 per month for working online from home. I have joined this job 2 months ago and i have earned $20544 in my first month from this job. I can say my life is changed-completely for the better! Check it out what i do.. Alfhaearn.all.uk
Hi all, one of my soon to be wife's favorite song has been removed from SoundCloud and seemingly the internet in general. Is there anyone out there that could point me in the right direction on how to recover this track for my fiancé?
Hi Dan!

clpearson@wisc.edu
Hi Olivia!! Can you please send me the song as well? I was in love with this song and was devastated when it was taken off YouTube. If you see this, please send the MP3 to clpearson@wisc.edu

Dan

Olivia
Dan

Olivia
Dan

OliviaDan

Olivia

I would love the mp3 download to this song! It hold sentimental value. I’m sad the music video is gone too
Dan

Olivia
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Dan,

There haven't been any tracks uploaded and deleted from your account (the one from which you're writing in). If the track was uploaded on a different account and was removed (because the user deleted the track, set it to private, or because it was blocked due to copyright infringement), I'd afraid we cannot help with this. Hopefully, the artist will upload the track again.

Cheers
Mathis