Question

Entire playlist deleted by SoundCloud

• 25 February 2019
  • 5 replies

I’ve been building a playlist with 291 songs to date for about a year now and I open the app today to find that same playlist, with 291 songs missing. Really disappointed. Any chance they will come back?

5 replies

I just noticed the same thing. Hopefully it gets fixed and our tracks are restored...
I’ve been building a playlist with 291 songs to date for about a year now and I open the app today to find that same playlist, with 291 songs missing. Really disappointed. Any chance they will come back?
me too lmao i have 1,700 tracks liked and now they are gone? im so confused
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re still having issues with this. Unfortunately we don’t archive information that allows us to see why a track was removed from a playlist so it’s difficult for us to pinpoint the cause. If you can provide us with as much detail as possible, then I can take this to the engineers to look into.

* Can you confirm that the missing playlist tracks are not visible on both the desktop site and mobile app.
* Can you provide me with examples of tracks that you had added to a playlist that are no longer in your playlists? if you can - please provide specific URLs.
* Can you clarify if you added these tracks through the desktop site or one of our mobile applications? If so - was it our iOS app or Android app?
* Do you remember when you added these tracks and if you added them at roughly the same time as each other?
* When did you notice these tracks disappearing?

Thanks again for all your help with this and sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. Hopefully we can figure out what’s going on here.
All of my playlists just got deleted, and I have NO idea why. Nothing I put in them was inappropriate, and I never deleted them. everything is just gone, no explanation. I don't know why it happened, but I can give you that much. Please help, thanks!

My entire collection is deleted. Neither a single song nor any playlist is there. All gone!! 

Why and how?