Question

Error: Not yet available in United States

• 9 February 2016
  • 6 replies

I got this error after uploading my video.Not yet available in United States. I can't play the track at all.

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
#confused - you uploaded a video to SoundCloud? Please clarify, and provide URL(s) to the relevant tracks and screenshots of the error message you're seeing so we can help with this.

Cheers
Mathis
I have also gotten this error on a sound that was always available in the past

l

I also continue to receive this message when I try to upload and play my tracks. These are not videos, just normal mp3s. This is a huge inconvenience. I've tried uploading several times, refreshing, changing privacy settings. Another weird thing- when this message comes up the url changes to a Calvin Harris song? really weird and definitely a glitch. Please figure this out
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Seeing this hasn't received any reply in a while. Are these issues persistent for those of you who have reported it before? I currently do not see any restrictions on your accounts that would cause this behavior, so please let us know if this requires further investigation.
Hi there,

Seeing this hasn't received any reply in a while. Are these issues persistent for those of you who have reported it before? I currently do not see any restrictions on your accounts that would cause this behavior, so please let us know if this requires further investigation.

i have same thing just happened on one of 3 tracks uploaded now, can you please fix and/or let me know how to fix?

Hi there,

happening here pretty regularly, very frustrating. should i delete the songs and re-upload? or??