Question

Every track I added to my playlist disappeared

• 30 August 2015
  • 7 replies

Every track I added to my playlist the past 2 months have disappeared suddenly. My playlist went from 275 songs to 199 without any actions on my part. I tried refreshing the page many times without any results. Same problem occured on my phone when I updated the playlist there

7 replies

Exact same problem on my account. 278 Songs to 199
Exact same problem on my account. 278 Songs to 199
On my phone as well
Opened a similar Post a few moments ago - 415 to 200, but sometimes there are 203 with the 3 Tracks coming from adding them with my smartphone recently.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hello all,

Our engineering team is looking into this issue, we hope to have a resolution out as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Gina
Hello all,

Our engineering team is looking into this issue, we hope to have a resolution out as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Gina

its happened to me yesterday my likes, playlist, repost everything has disappeared as if i just made an account
Hello all,

Thanks,
Gina

Is this ever going to be fixed? If it helps, last time this happened to me and I got a new phone it loaded everything
Hello all,

Thanks,
Gina

This is still an issue, went from 20 to 5 tracks on one of my playlists the other day but it's happening to several of my playlists.
How to fix this ?