Answered

Everything is gone except for playlists

• 16 July 2019
  • 1 reply

So I had a few SoundCloud apps and I wanted to deactivate the mass but get all my music out of them before I did it. I haven’t been on some for a while and when I logged on all of my likes and reposts were gone unless they were in a playlist. Only one account had a playlist and didn’t even have all of my songs. Is there a way of restoring it or seeing my past history to at least see the songs I’m missing?
icon

Best answer by Mathis 17 July 2019, 13:41

Hey there Jadeybear,

Hmm, I assume you meant to write that you had a few SoundCloud accounts rather than apps, correct?

We won't be able with restoring accounts straight from the Help Community, however our account access team might be able to provide some options. Please reach out here and provide as much info as possible (URLs to the accounts, Display Name (i.e. username), the email addresses you used when you signed up to each of them.

All the best
Mathis

P.S.: You might receive an automated email upon your first email ticket - if that doesn't help already, please respond to that email for someone from the team to follow up.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there Jadeybear,

Hmm, I assume you meant to write that you had a few SoundCloud accounts rather than apps, correct?

We won't be able with restoring accounts straight from the Help Community, however our account access team might be able to provide some options. Please reach out here and provide as much info as possible (URLs to the accounts, Display Name (i.e. username), the email addresses you used when you signed up to each of them.

All the best
Mathis

P.S.: You might receive an automated email upon your first email ticket - if that doesn't help already, please respond to that email for someone from the team to follow up.