Answered

Help..Issue with "related tracks" feature

• 14 May 2017
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi Please help!
I don't want any one else's music playing on my soundcloud unless I have "liked", and or "reposted" the music. Recently I noticed that after one of my tracks finishes playing, some "related Tracks" will begin to play. These tracks are certainly not related to my page, nor do Like them. In fact, i hate them. Is there a setting somewhere that these "related tracks" can be prevented from playing without my permission on my SoundCloud???? Am I overlooking something here?
icon

Best answer by Mr. Marcel 14 October 2017, 04:16

This is a major flaw with Soundcloud.
I have found that Souncloud will play only your own tracks if you remove all the "likes" on other poeple's tracks
If you did not "like" other poeple's tracks, then you need to "like" each and everyone of your own tracks.
If you meet those two conditions, Soundcloud should play your tracks in a "round-robin" mode.
(I have tested that behaviour with my own account and with as a non-registered user)
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

This is a major flaw with Soundcloud.
I have found that Souncloud will play only your own tracks if you remove all the "likes" on other poeple's tracks
If you did not "like" other poeple's tracks, then you need to "like" each and everyone of your own tracks.
If you meet those two conditions, Soundcloud should play your tracks in a "round-robin" mode.
(I have tested that behaviour with my own account and with as a non-registered user)
Userlevel 1
This seems to work, for sure. Thanks Mr. Marcel!

Cheers,
Jeremy