Question

Hi i was wondering can soundcloud retrieve deleted tracks from my profile.

• 13 September 2015
  • 25 replies

I have lost my backup hard drive and my pc was re-formatted and in doing so i lost all of my music. there was one song which really means a lot to me that i uploaded onto soundcloud and i was wondering could i get that track back?

This topic has been closed for comments

25 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Bonnart,

What's the name of the track? If it's not too old we may be able to recover it for you!

-Gina
hi thanks for the reply, as far as i remember it was called "untitled project."
the track only lasted between 15 - 30 seconds and it was uploaded around 3-4 months ago.

thakns Gina
Any luck with the search Gina
Hi Bonnart,

What's the name of the track? If it's not too old we may be able to recover it for you!

-Gina

Gina;

i have the same situation. i have some tracks that were hidden due to copyright. i paidfor the 6hrs plan and deleted some tracks to free up space. it looks like my hidden files are taking up my space. can you please look into it for me.
Hi Bonnart,

-Gina

I also had to delete a track that I am very sad is no longer there due to space... I would be so grateful if you could find it for me and retrieve it, I will pay the extra if necessary I can now 🙂
Hi Bonnart,

-Gina

hey i deleted a song that was really important, it was called Siberia or Soberbia (prod. by relate)
Hey I was wondering if you could do that for me as well I accidentally deleted a track Called

SeaBear

it would be cool if I could get it back thank you so much!
Hi Bonnart,

-Gina

The name of my track was Hyjal,
I accidentally deleted, I need to recover the passage I wrote about the piece of work please.

My email is favre.mehdi@gmail.com if you need it

Thanks,
Delalune
hey i was wondering could you retrieve my grown woman megamix?
Hi Bonnart,

-Gina

hi i have the exact situation my track is called "CHIBS - WATER STYLE" and would love to get that back as i don't have any other copy's of it anymore due to losing everything on my hard drive. please please please! 🙂
Hi Bonnart,

-Gina

Hi, I just wanted to know if I can get my older tracks back. My original account was deleted, I just want my older music from 2-4 years ago back. Those songs are lost, had the same harddrive issue as the person above. I would just like those tracks back please.
HI GINA! I accidentally deleted my track named 'Jack White' off my bands page www.soundcloud.com/thebandLines. Can you help me retrieve it with the original play and like data?
Hi Bonnart,

-Gina

Hey me too ...
Hi Bonnart,

-Gina

can you help me
it disappeared a month ago almost
Could I get help with mine from last month also?

Mine was called Kevlar?
Hi Bonnart,

-Gina

Hey Gina, Is it possible to recover my track too? It's named "I fall [feel u]" I've been regretting deleting that song ever since I tried to make it sound better but I can't quite capture the same magic.
Hi Bonnart,

-Gina

Hey Gina, Is it possible to recover my track too? It's named "I fall [feel u]" I've been regretting deleting that song ever since I tried to make it sound better but I can't quite capture the same magic.

could you help me recover the only track i deleted from my account
Hi Bonnart,

-Gina

could you help me recover the only track i deleted from my account
Hi Bonnart,

-Gina

it hasn't been to long since i deleted it 2 or 3 months could you please help me find the track I deleted I checked stats and everything and there was nothing
Hi Bonnart,

-Gina

this is the link and name https://soundcloud.com/joe-face-205442884/pedo-my-rabbid
can u retrieve this track I produced https://soundcloud.com/soflows/xxxtentacion-gnarly-freestyle-prodkhaed
Hi

I made a mistake and deleted my track Girl Go Higher. I am trying to recover it

https://soundcloud.com/jaystones/girl-go-higher

Regards,
Jay Stones
Hello, can you restore this track https://soundcloud.com/insha/insha-den-demo ?
hey can you restore this track https://soundcloud.com/jahseh-onfroy/news
Hi Bonnart,

-Gina

Mine was deleted about an hour ago, will you be able to recover it? it was titled "Iona Clarke" and was deleted by a mate on accident, on my profile LiL sLiT
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Unfortunately, we cannot restore tracks once they have been deleted by the user. 😕 Closing this topic accordingly.