Question

How can I see my recently played tracks

• 4 October 2015
  • 6 replies

So I meant to delete a track from my playlist and it deleted my whole playlist. I'm hoping there's a way I can find my recently played tracks.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi there,

Apologies, but we do not have a "last listened" feature.

-Gina
Okay Gina, today I followed a link leading to Soundcloud. As the track played, a Full List of Everything that I have ever listened to on here popped up, asking me if I wanted to like them and add them to my favorites. Unfortunately the pop-up Covered my entire screen, and the track that I had followed that led me to Soundcloud was playing at full volume and I could not concentrate. So I x-ed out of the popup, turned off the track I was listening to, and.....Could Not find the pop-up again! I have searched Everywhere and visited three forums already where moderators patiently explained to people that no History List exists...But it was Right There!....
Userlevel 1
This is a pretty old post, but if anyone is still having trouble finding it, if you go to "Collections" at the top left menu bar, the far right tab that loads at the top should be "History".
Hi there,

-Gina

this makes ur site useless as pinterest for citing sources and real research

Hi there,

-Gina
this makes ur site useless as pinterest for citing sources and real research

Hey mister Real Research,

The "last listened" feature has been added more than two years ago. See comment before yours. Also, before writing any articles that require citing sources you should learn some basic spelling and grammar. Jackass.
This is a pretty old post, but if anyone is still having trouble finding it, if you go to "Collections" at the top left menu bar, the far right tab that loads at the top should be "History".

Awesome thank you! It's library then history now.