Answered

how get back one of my playlists ???

• 8 December 2015
  • 31 replies

hey everybody, yesterday I've deleted one of my playlists by accident, but a few minutes after I manage to get it back, but I don't know how; but today, I've got a bad surprise : I can't found back this playlist, this name is : BOWLING DIMANCHE SOIR . I've tried to create a new (with only one track inside for a test) and with the same name to get the older, but it doesn't managed. my playlist has got nearly 50 tracks inside, and i need it for my work, please could somebody help me ? sorry for my bad english, but I'm french.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 15 February 2019, 14:33

Hi there,

Once a playlist was deleted, it is no longer possible for us to restore it. Sorry. Closing this topic accordingly.
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

31 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Maryan,

Restored. Please note that it is not possible to restore a deleted track or playlist for our users. We can sometimes help, but obviously you'd rather you don't accidentally delete your playlists in the first place 😉 If you can think if anything to help deletions to be more obvious, please let us know.

All the best
Mathis
thanks a lot, I've get back my playlist thanks to your support, great job !

Maryan
my playlist also delete accidentally how can i get back plz help me playlist name (bilz)
Hi Maryan,

Restored. Please note that it is not possible to restore a deleted track or playlist for our users. We can sometimes help, but obviously you'd rather you don't accidentally delete your playlists in the first place 😉 If you can think if anything to help deletions to be more obvious, please let us know.

All the best
Mathis

I accidentally deleted my playlist "my shit" could you please get it back?
Hi Maryan,

All the best
Mathis

i accidentally deleted my playlist, it had copied itself and i didn't want two so i deleted one but it ended up deleting both. is there anyway i could get it back please? it was called "GOOD SHIT"
Hi Maryan,

All the best
Mathis

I also accidentally deleted my playlist. Link was : https://soundcloud.com/edm4lyf-1/sets/transmission-melbourne-2016
Hi Maryan,

All the best
Mathis

I accidentally deleted my playlist as well. It is called "rainin"
I can't find my playlist named: "mood" on my profile: "elpharao". I don't know if I acciedently deleted it because it was double.
Can you please help me restore my playlist?
Greetings
elpharao
hello. it was late and i was tired and i deleted my playist * joji~ The Competition by accident how do i get it back ?
I accidentally deleted a playlist, I would like to recover it somehow if possible. I think it would be beneficial to keep a 'recently deleted' for maybe 3 days that holds on to accidentally deleted material for just this reason.
Can someone please help me. I somehow deleted my playlist but its an up and coming album called WaWaNe. Without it my promotions are gone!

Please Please can someone help me?
hello,
since i cannot find other ways to contact support i also try it this way - i have accidentally deleted ALL my playlists (beware of third party apps...). since ir‘s quite many - with lots of tracks in each respective list - is there a way to set back my entire library to yesterdays backup (if there‘s any on your servers, dear provider)
thanks fpr support!
reto
hello I accidently deleted my playlist- March Playlist- #majormusic. Can this be fixed?
does anyone know how to contact SC-support? is there a support at all?
Hello, I accidentally deleted my playlist which was called 'Good tunes/techno'. There was about 150 songs, would be really nice to get it back! Thanks alot
i accidentally deleted my playlist, it had copied itself and i didn't want two so i deleted one but it ended up deleting both. is there anyway i could get it back please? it was called "Trap mix". Please help me ive had this playlist since forever, im so deppressed:(
can i get back my deleted playlist please?..:/
I accidentally deleted a edm playlist I had, it had about 7 songs, the playlist was named "goosebumps" if y'all can please help me out it would be much much appreciated!!!
i Know this thread is like 2 yrs old but i just deleted my favorite playlist on accident and i really need it back 😕 it was called peeped and the link was https:/soundcloud.com/user-281455119/sets/peeped
Also lost my playlist, the link was https://soundcloud.com/quantum_aquatics/sets/trapmetal the playlist was called trapmetal. there should be a confirm button added to the delete function. 😕
my playlist 'fk' was deleted a while ago been trying to get it back for ages if you could get it back thatd be so good. Thanks
I accidentally deleted my playlist “wrap” with 200+ Songs in it a few hours ago I really need it restored
hi i accidentally deleted one of my playlists called
r a n d o m
i was trying to delete another playlist when i accidentally deleted it
how do i get it back?
i also accidentally deleted my playlist because of my sister i need help getting it back “im falling all my classes”
nvm