Answered

How to Add a Track to an Existing Album

Userlevel 2
Hi,

I have uploaded a new track. But, I am unsure how to add it to my existing album. Hope you can help.
icon

Best answer by BLAST 2 November 2017, 14:36

Guys I've found the way:

Go to your album and edit it, change the status of your album from "album" to "playlist"
Go to the song and find the add to playlist option, type the name of the album that is temporarily a playlist
Go back to your album and edit it back from playlist to album
That's it! A weird workaround but it works
View original

10 replies

I'm also curious about this - I can't seem to find any way to add a track to an existing album.
Me too I still don't find a way to add tracks to my album. Did you find the way?
Guys I've found the way:

Go to your album and edit it, change the status of your album from "album" to "playlist"
Go to the song and find the add to playlist option, type the name of the album that is temporarily a playlist
Userlevel 1
Bah! I'm having this problem too. The work around at the top is nonsense if you type the playlist name in the mandatory “create a new playlist” field that you get to from the “add to playlist” option on the song, it just creates a new playlist with exactly the same name, and just that one song in it. That work around is total rubbish!
Blast's workaround worked for me, thanks!
Bah! I'm having this problem too. The work around at the top is nonsense if you type the playlist name in the mandatory “create a new playlist” field that you get to from the “add to playlist” option on the song, it just creates a new playlist with exactly the same name, and just that one song in it. That work around is total rubbish!
It didn't work for me either, maybe it got "fixed" if it was a feature for some reason. Very curious to why there isn't a add song to album option. I'll keep deleting the whole thing and add it again each time til then.
Guys I've found the way:

well that didn't work
The workaround from BLAST works in Chrome. It didn't work for me when I tried to do in Opera though. Try that.
Hi,

I have uploaded a new track. But, I am unsure how to add it to my existing album. Hope you can help.

This does not work at all, as said by other users

We all love you. I hope you know that… :smile: