Question

How to filter certain generes of music displayed on my stream?

• 4 January 2017
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
I don't like #Hip-Hop or #Trap music genere listed on my stream. How can I prevent songs with these tags not to be displayed on my timeline? Refer attachment

Thanks,
Lakshman

4 replies

You've blocked out the name of the account that is reposting the tracks. Are they also posting or reposting music you like?
Userlevel 1
@Talahachi No I don't want to block any accounts. People post and re-post different genre of music. I want to have control of what is show in my stream. If I follow X, and If X post a track on #Trap I don't want that to be displayed on my stream. Whereas if X posts, a genre of track with tag #ambient I want it to be shown in my stream.

So I want to block these specific tags(genre) of songs like #Trap #Dubstep etc not to be displayed in my stream. I don't want to unfollow or block any acccount.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Lakshman,

At this time, it is not possible to filter reposts & posts on your Stream - sorry. Your query is something that would be best forwarded here.

Cheers
Mathis
Userlevel 1
@Mathis thank you. I've sent a feature request in the link your provided. Hope this is available soon.